MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Position Available at Romeo Management Inc. Talent Agency - Apply today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Position Available at Romeo Management Inc. Talent Agency - Apply today!
Information 
The still lovely but not getting any smaller Erin Wallace rubs her five-month pregnant belly before carefully sitting in her office chair. That was trip three to the bathroom and it wasn’t even 10 yet. Her bladder was prepared to make this a long day. She looks up to the sound of the front door opening. A tall, beautiful brunette woman strides in confidently as the door closes behind her. Erin can’t help but feel a little jealousy towards the women’s trim, muscular figure. She approaches the desk and flashes a perfect smile Erin’s way.

Erin: Can I help you?

Tall woman: Yes hi there, I’m here to fill out an application my name is Sasha. Sasha Elyse, lovely to meet you, dear.

Erin: Oh yes, ms Elyse I was told you were coming in today.

Sasha: Please girl, call me Sasha! Actually, maybe you can fill me in, what position is it I’m applying for? The website was vague...

Erin rolls back in her chair and reveals her pregnant bump to Sasha. She pats it lightly and rolls back to the desk while Sasha looks at her with sweetness in her green eyes.

Erin: You’re going to be filling my position while I’m gone. The sooner we get the paperwork done the sooner we get you in training with me.

Sasha: I would love to start off working with someone as lovely as you miss...?

Erin: I’m Erin Wallace but please just call me Erin.

Sasha: Well, Erin, I can tell we would get along just fine. I would love to work by your side and make the next few months as easy as possible for you as you transition from work to delivering a beautiful baby into this world! What a wonderful mother you’re going to make I’m sure!

Erin blushes, caught off guard by the onslaught of compliments for a moment. A nice distraction for the day. She smiles and nods finally.

Erin: Well then let’s get to it!

Sasha: Are there many others applying for this?

Erin: Not really to be honest. Romeo and the other upper management have been exceptionally busy so we have to screen for only the absolute best. You’re resume already impressed so between you and me, you’re a shoo-in.

Sasha flashes another perfect smile and giggles while leaning over and placing a hand on Erin’s shoulder for a moment. She leans back to the desk and begins filling out the application form.

Sasha: Well I look forward to working with you more closely!

The two women share a few more affectionate laughs before Sasha insists on giving Erin a hug before taking her to leave.