MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Return of the Ninja (Post-Press Conference)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of the Ninja (Post-Press Conference)
Ron Royalty: My god. Ninja... is it really you? They said you were... we all thought you were dead. Your car...

Ninja: A vicious cycle, isn't it? I had spent the last 20 years of my career figuring out who I really am. Things are hidden in plain sight. Dead? No. Very much alive.

Ron Royalty: but the car in the river... They confirmed you were in the car... It was all over the news.

Ninja: Did...anyone confirm it was me? DNA? Fingerprint? Biometrics?

Ron Royalty: I mean... You weren't the only one. I can't say I saw an autopsy but I imagine it being confirmed made logical sense...

Royalty tries to lighten the conversation by reaching for ninjas wrist in a friendly manner.

Ron Royalty: maybe it was your clone!

Royalty begins to chuckle and realizes the man once known as Unknown Ninja isnt laughing with him.

Ninja: ... I appreciate that this is a joke to you.

Ninja scowls.

Ron Royalty: My apologies, it's just... we lost so many at the hands of that monster... I mean, how did you manage to escape what looked like certain death?

Ninja: 20 years ago I had the unfortunate pleasure of running into a group of mobsters who thought it would be a good idea to clone me.

He opens a folder containing information regarding DNA strands, cloning, and a project related to cloning HWA Wrestlers.

Ninja: ...

He pauses once more.

Ninja: Obviously whoever did this wanted to replace us. Figuring them starting with me would easily replace the others....I was smarter than them.

He flips through the pages.

Ninja: These mobsters weren't behind this, not at all.

Ron Royalty takes the folder and it's contents into his own hand as he looks it over, he looks back up to Ninja.

Ron Royalty: If you showed me this back then, I would have thought you were crazy but... after last year, nothing surprises me.. but I'll tell you one thing, Ninja... that video that you sent everyone.... the video you showed me. Whatever it is... there is a reasonable explanation. There is no way Michael Diamond and Cassandra Diamond would betray us... not after One Night Stand... and what were you doing there to begin with?

Ninja shakes his head. He takes his mask out from his back pocket and looks at it.

Ninja: ... that is my business Ron. For now. I knew both of them, very well. I did not want to believe it either at first, but here we are.

Ron Royalty: I don't know what to believe anymore. Everything I thought was true is being challenged. Not to mention these nutcases out there spreading conspiracy theories that Starr is still out there somewhere and if that wasn't enough, they are on his side! After all of the horrible actions, some crazies are out there wanting to continue his war. Strange times. And then here you are... back from the dead.

Ninja smirks.

Ninja: Being back from the dead implies I was dead to begin with. If Starr is actually out there.....

Ninja sighs. He takes back the folder from Ron and flips through the pages. Various pictures of possible Starr sightings, work ups, and other things are in there.

Ninja: Believe me, I tried.

Ron Royalty: Hypothetically... If Starr were still alive... if I know Michael Diamond and Cassandra... there's absolutely no way they'd harbor him after what he had done to our fellow HWA family. They had to sell Starr Enterprises to escape the association! It just doesn't make sense...

Ninja: And with that, I am as in the dark as you are...

Ron Royalty: I will talk to Michael and Cass... but what will you do?

Ninja looks at Ron and then walk away, leaving the folder on a table. He stops and turns back to Ron.

Ninja: ... what I do best.

Ron Royalty: Now, you listen closely. We go back... but we have this event coming up, I am begging you not to fan the flames... not with these fanatics running around... I can't risk another ONS... especially over a video that could be taken out of context... All right?

Royalty turns to see Grimjack in the doorway, but when he turns back around, Ninja is gone.