MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Romeo, Blane, Erin w/ Raine, + Grimjack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romeo, Blane, Erin w/ Raine, + Grimjack
Tommy guides Erin through the curtain holding it out of the way  as she walks through it, then following her through he lets it fall behind him. Tommy first sees Evan and snaps his fingers at him, then points and signals him over. On the other side of the room Grimjack is sitting still on the phone after his impromptu exit from the press conference stage. Once Evan has made his way over Tommy leads he and Erin who is clutching baby Raine tightly over to Grim.

"What do you guys make of this?" Romeo asks the group not considering the fact that Grim had missed the entire scene on stage.

Blane looks at Tommy already visibly annoyed by everything that just transpired.  Blane walks over while keeping his eyes locked on Romeo

Blane: First. Don't snap your fingers at me. I'm not a dog. Second, I was there at the scene I saw them fish a body out of the swamp. I don't have a clue about this especially since he's claiming that Danny is still breathing air.(edited)

Grimjack puts his phone back in his pocket.

Grimjack: Hey what’d you say about Danny? Starr? I was meaning to speak to you about him.

Tommy goes to snap at Evan again but Erin swats his hand.

Erin: You think if Danny was actually still alive my sources wouldn’t have come to me with some sort of information? This is clearly the tabloids at work. How do we even know the man in the crowd is actually who he claims to be?

Tommy:  We don’t, but Rons still out there with him so clearly he’s convinced. Tommy sneers at Evan

“They pulled a body out of the swamp so I just assumed it was the guy I was looking for and left. “He says mockingly

Also where did he get this footage of the Diamond estate?

Erin: You know you should really be nicer to the people you care about or they may all just end up leaving you.

Blane starts to raise his hands in a striking manor, turns around and starts to breath slowly and tries to calm down. Blane turns back around to Tommy and looks him dead in the eye.

Blane: Honestly, if you were anyone else you would be staring at the ceiling because I would have floored you. Consider that your warning.

Evan turns back to Grimjack and calmly goes to speak to him in a nicer and calmer tone.

Blane: Yeah Grim, you were on the phone with someone but Unknown Ninja showed up in the crowd spouting some conspiracy theory shit about Starr being alive and paying off Cass and Michael. I have no actual idea on whats going on.

Grim jacks eyes get wide.

Grimjack: Unknown Ninja? THE Unknown Ninja? You’re kidding right?

Blane: Nope. It was Ninja. I went to Florida to go recruit him and Maxem off'ed him. I saw them drag his body out of a swamp. I don't understand it.

Grimjack: How did they identify him? He always wore a ninja mask. I worked with him for years but I never who his real identity was. In fact I’d never have known if it was one guy if not for the fact that he always fought with the same unique style. Unpredictable, random. It’s what made him so dangerous. What was he saying? Did he say anything that proved what he was saying was true?

Blane: He said he had video of Mark Crow dropping money off to Cass and Michael. That's all he had on video. Outside that he's got nothing substantial. It bothers me. Erin are you sure there was no information to this? I mean there had to be some form of chatter.

Erin: There have been propaganda sites popping up on the internet like DSLives.com and a few others. But nothing I would call credible information.

Tommy looks to Grim

Tommy: He floored two security guards as quickly as they got to him. Kicked one of em right in the head.(edited)

Grimjack nods his head knowingly.

Grimjack: That checks out. A roundhouse kick is one of his patented moves. I saw the chatter online about Starr being alive too and there’s a lot of evidence. It makes sense. Rich add jokes always fake their deaths in prison. Epstein. Madoff. Kenny boy Lay. Is Ninja still there or did he leave? We need to know what else he knows. Maybe now he’s the Known Ninja. You said he had footage of the Diamond estate? That might be where Starr is hiding out. I have been wanting to question Diamond about what he knows about Conner but he’s impossible to get a hold of. That estate has armed guards. It’d make sense. A 3 dimensional star looked at from the side looks like a 2 dimensional diamond. Just like how a cube transposes a hexagon. This is finally starting to make sense.

Blane just looks at Grimjack astonished.

Blane: I have always been just amazed how your brain works sometimes. I know Cass and Michael, they aren't involved. In fact they would probably want nothing to do with Danny after the events of ONS. Michael would probably wants to get his hands on him, just as much as I do.(edited)

Erins phone rings and she hands Raine off to Tommy who awkwardly takes the child holding him almost as you would carry a football.  Erin picks up her phone and begins to walk away.

Erin: Sasha? Hey, yeah everything is fine. I think if anywhere is safe it’s with the people on that stage hahaha.

Tommy: Yeah you think that Evan but then again you’ve changed after last year. How do we know they don’t have their own thing going on. Yeah he was your friend but they were family.

In addition to that if you two knew the half of what taking down the High Society let loose on the world you would both be shitting your pants. Ask Shawn he’s seen it all first hand.

If Danny was alive I’d sure as hell like to speak to him and ask him what the fuck he woulda done about the Left Hand

Grimjack: Tommy, a year ago you told me you and Erin set Danny up and tricked him into showing up and exposing himself at One Night Stand. How did you know he was behind all of the killings? Why was he killing Conner and the rest? You said you were an informant for the CIA and told them to show up to arrest Starr. It was Erin wasn't it? She wrote a report on Starr and she was the one that theorized he was still alive. Who called her just now? Why did she walk away after I said what I said? That was a dangerous game setting up One Night Stand. We all almost died. I'm not looking to let Starr finish the job here. I want the cards on the table. If I shuld be shitting my pants let me shit my pants. At least then I'll have the stink at my back. You informed the CIA, well speaking of the Left Hand they killed a CIA agent. They killed a bunch of Starr's old henchmen that we fought at One Night Stand. Yeah I know all about that.

Tommy: Sasha is Erins assistant.  Grim we didn’t know Danny was going to start having people killed when we decided to try and draw him out.  Nor did we have proof it was him having  the HWA superstars killed at the time. What we had was an encrypted flash drive that Kevin acquired....

Tommy stops mid sentence.

Grim what do you know about the Left Hand?(edited)

Grimjack thinks for a second.

Grimjack: The CIA had come around asking questions. A guy named Oliver Danielson. He was clueless. I told him to talk to you, not sure if he ever did. He said someone was killing danny Starr's associates and he was investigating it. I told him I didn't know anything. This was a few months ago. Then just recently I googled his name and it turns out he's dead. Allegedly a suicide. But the news article said he had narrowed down the killer to be William Keen, also known as Baphomet, and he was active in the XWF, you were there right? Did you know the guy? He worked for the Left Hand right?

Tommy: Yeah I worked with Oliver. He wasn’t as clueless as you may think. I was there the night he arrested the Baphomet. The Left Hand is old Grim we’re talking Knights Templar old. They are incredibly dangerous but as far is I can tell they’ve been wiped off the face of the earth.

Tommy shudders thinking about the last two months of his life and looks down at the child in his arms.

Tommy: You poor guy. If you only knew what kinda world you’ve been born into.

Blane, who is leaning against a wall listening to everything being said just shakes his head.

Blane: I just don't understand it. Knights Templar? Left Hand? I thought they were just a faction. Didn't think they were attached to anything big.

Grimjack frowns.

Grimjack: Well the article also said William Keen was released from prison. He’s still out there so how is that “wiped from the face of the earth”? And he obviously killed Danielson. Or maybe they were in on it together and he faked his suicide just like Starr. It’d make sense for the CIA to help cover shit up. They torture, the commit coups. If the Left Hand is a Knights Templar kind of thing it’d make sense that the CIA was involved with them. Just look at their logo. It’s a red star. Why were you trusting them anyway? What was on that flash drive that Conner had? Did you just give it to the CIA?

Tommy: The flash drive was given to the FBI Grim and it contained the information that put the members of the high society in prison. William Keen was released from prison and then subsequently shot.

Erin then reinserts herself into the conversation having hung up and heard the end of Grimjacks barrage of questions.

Erin: “That red star theory is just ridiculous. Your taking things that have nothing to do with each other and trying to make associations that are completely illogical. “She says as she takes Raine back from Tommy. “I told you to stop holding him like this I’ve showed you several times how to hold a baby damnit.”

Blane chuckles to himself, shaking his head.

Blane: The one thing I can say about this is there is never a dull moment when Daniel Starr is involved. He maybe be "dead" but he will always find a way to fuck shit up. Metaphorically and physically.

Grimjack: I need to go see what Ron thinks about this... excuse me...