MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Cassandra Starr-Diamond

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cassandra Starr-Diamond
¨Ugh, another repeat¨ Cassandra uttered while sitting on her white leather sofa, her legs tucked up underneath her; watching another episode of Greys Anatomy, on her 60 inch living room tv.

¨you know, Mcdreamy dies ...right¨ Michael startled her as he reached around the back of the couch, kissing his wife on the head.

¨you mock me, but the fact is you know who that is soo….¨ she raised her eyebrow at him ¨Can, I help you..?”she asked sarcastically, wanting to get back to her tv show.

¨I am going to pick up Scarlett from school and take her to the mall. She claims i owe her, for her grades…?¨ he said confused

¨You spoil that child, Michael….have fun, ill figure out something for dinner with Shawn¨”she kissed him goodbye as he grabbed his keys and headed out the door. She picked up the remote and unpaused the show to begin watching again.

¨Mom…?¨ she heard coming from the stairs She huffed as she paused the show again

¨Yes, Shawn...what can I do for you? She said annoyed.

¨How was the conference, I haven't really talked to dad?¨”he said quietly

¨Well, your dad and I have matches against Romeo and Auntie Syren. So that will be interesting¨ she said as she turned around to face him

¨Can i ask you a question?¨ he said timidly

¨As long as it is in a different tone, then the last attack i received from you¨ she said cocking her head at him

¨Yeah, i am really sorry about that mom, just alot going on with the Uncle's death, and school.¨”he said bitiǹg his lip

¨”Speaking of Uncle Danny, i've been reading online…..Mom...people think he`s alive?¨ Shawn said excitedly

Shaking her head, sad to burst her sons bubble ¨Shawn, Danny is gone. We had the funeral, weve gone through the will¨… she exhaled ¨”you really need to stop going on those silly websites¨

Noticing Shawn has a bucket of green paint in his hand she looked down at the paint and then up at him. Pointing at the bucket ¨what exactly is going on with that¨ she said questioning his intent.

¨nothing, just...ah...updating my room¨ he said nervously running up the stairs

She shook her head and unpaused her show ….

¨Diamond Calling¨”her phone announced. As the phone rang a ¨Breaking News¨ came through the tv.

¨People protesting outside the DIamond Mansion¨ the reporter announced Cassandra ignoring her husbands phone call as she intently watched the broadcast

¨”Seems to be a mob of people, believing DANNY STARR, is still alive, and tht the Diamond family is hiding the truth¨ the reporter continued ¨ we will be bringing love reports throughout the day¨

Cassandra in shock, staring at the television ¨You, have got to be kidding me¨ she uttered
Picking up her phone she dialed Michael.

¨Guessing you seen it too?¨ he said

¨What the hell is going on Michael, please come home soon. I am getting worried¨ she said.

¨We are on our way, stay inside and lock the doors. Huntress is keeping watch on the perimeter¨ he assured her

¨Ï better call Syren, and make sure they don`t believe any of this crap¨ she said shaking her head. She grabbed her phone and headed into the kitchen, staring out the window at the crowd of people shouting at their home, behind the gate.